“We are asking God for a gospel moment in every least reached people group in Asia in our generation”.
- John is also the Director of the Impact Team for Converge in Asia and the Director of the Missionary Discovery and Assessment for Converge’s Moblization Team.
- The Impact Team in Asia exists to come alongside potential Gospel movements throughout Asia and encourage strategies of multiplication in the area of church planting and discipleship for the less reached. The team engages, networks, trains and develops nation leaders throughout Asia.
- This team exist to help potential missionaries discover their path and fit in missions.
Neil and Glynis Moyer
- Glynis and I work with two great organizations to help fulfill the task of reaching the least reached for Christ, Converge and Perspectives USA.
- We serve on the US Engagement team where we help churches focus their mission strategy to include an increased missional impact globally through prayer, finances and missionary encouragement.
- We serve as the Regional Director Florida bringing a grass roots approach of awakening the body of Christ to pursue the fulfillment of God’s global purpose within every people for His glory by education in a strategic engagement.
Maggie serves as a missionary for unreached people groups in Southeast Asia. She works with an organization called Beyond. A lot of her work is very confidential.
I had been involved in short-term missions to Nicaragua for 16 years, and God told me short-term missions were not enough. I answered, “I would go if he helped me to go (would go with me), for I knew nothing about serving full-time. A year later, I was a Converge appointee and I retired from my work of 31 years the following year. The same day I was scheduled and traveled to the Converge offices to discuss potential locations to serve, the leadership was discussing the possibility of going into the area I am in now. It was a sign, an open door from God, which I accepted faithfully. After each step, God has confirmed his calling to me with dreams, prophetic utterances by others previously unknown to me and by open doors. I am in the final three months of language learning and will be moving to a more remote area where entire groups follow a mix of predominantly Islamic and Animistic beliefs. God is using me, working alongside other organizations and cultures, to share life and the love of Christ with families. Through God’s help, house churches will be started and people’s lives will be transformed.